Fun Bunch is offered to children in four-/five-year-old-classes (5-day/week classes).
Fun Bunch extends your child’s day on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays until 2:00 pm. Kerry Drake teaches with a focus on art and play, ending the day in more outside play. When possible, she will follow through on children’s ideas and projects from their morning classes. Children eat a lunch brought from home, read stories, and have a lot of fun.
- There are 14 spaces available in Fun Bunch.
- Depending on enrollment, *there may be a rotating helping parent* to assist Kerry.
- Fun Bunch lasts from 12:30 – 2:00 pm and is a semester-long commitment, with no refunds.
Lunch Bunch is offered to children in the three-year-old classes (3-day/week classes). Lunch Bunch begins with more outside play, and then children eat a lunch brought from home while listening to stories and books.
Kerry Drake teaches Lunch Bunch with a rotating helping parent (depending on enrollment size). Twelve children may participate on Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friday from 12:00 – 1:00pm.
- Lunch bunch is filled on a first come, first served basis (up to 12 children).
- We will hold a lottery if interest in Lunch Bunch is higher than the number of spots.
- There is a helping parent requirement (depending on enrollment). Parents will sign up for helping parent days online once registration is complete.
- Lunch Bunch lasts from 12:00 – 1:00 pm and is a semester-long commitment with no refunds.